Finding an Easy Albro Foil Broil Recipe? Check this out.
What you need
- heavyweight foil
- red potatoes- 1/4 thick slices
- linguesa sausage – 1/4 inch thick
- large deveined and shelled shrimp
- corn on the cob cut into 1 inch wheels
- lemon slices- 1/4 in thick
- pam cooking spray
- old bay cooking spice
- Fresh parsley chopped
How to prepare this Easy Albro Foil Broil Recipe
- Sprinkle shrimp with old bay
- Cut butter into pieces
- Cut large sheets of aluminum foil (heavy weight) 24″ x 24″
- Spray pam in center of aluminum sheet
- Lay 6-8 pieces of potatoe flat onto of pam
- Lay 6-8 pieces of linguesa sausage on top of potatoe
- Put shrimp (3), corn(3), lemon (3) slices, langostino (good pinch-1/4 cup), scallops (3), good pinch of parsley on top.
- Add 3 pats of butter
- Roll the edges of the foil together but leave room for the items inside to steam( create a pouch).
- Place all of the foil packages on a hot grill and cover with a lid (approximately 500 degrees). Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. If you do not have a lid let it cook a bit longer.
- For large parties take off the grill and place packages inside a “cooler or ice chest” to keep warm for upto an hour.
Hi, I’m Mhen and I’m a HUGE fan of Food and Cooking.
Do you enjoy grilling sessions with your family while staring at the beautiful fire pit flames?
Flame Gorilla is the site to learn how to have that perfect backyard experience.