Finding an Easy Albro Foil Broil Recipe? Check this out.
What you need
- heavyweight foil
- red potatoes- 1/4 thick slices
- linguesa sausage – 1/4 inch thick
- large deveined and shelled shrimp
- corn on the cob cut into 1 inch wheels
- lemon slices- 1/4 in thick
- pam cooking spray
- old bay cooking spice
- Fresh parsley chopped
How to prepare this Easy Albro Foil Broil Recipe
- Sprinkle shrimp with old bay
- Cut butter into pieces
- Cut large sheets of aluminum foil (heavy weight) 24″ x 24″
- Spray pam in center of aluminum sheet
- Lay 6-8 pieces of potatoe flat onto of pam
- Lay 6-8 pieces of linguesa sausage on top of potatoe
- Put shrimp (3), corn(3), lemon (3) slices, langostino (good pinch-1/4 cup), scallops (3), good pinch of parsley on top.
- Add 3 pats of butter
- Roll the edges of the foil together but leave room for the items inside to steam( create a pouch).
- Place all of the foil packages on a hot grill and cover with a lid (approximately 500 degrees). Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. If you do not have a lid let it cook a bit longer.
- For large parties take off the grill and place packages inside a “cooler or ice chest” to keep warm for upto an hour.