- 2 lbs hamburger
- 4 ball park hot dogs (or favorite sausage links; your preference, half cooked)
- 8 thick-cut slices of smoked bacon, 3/4s cooked (they’ll finish cooking later)
- 4 eggs
- 12 Kraft singles
- 3 jalapenos
- 4 large sub rolls
- 1 stick butter
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 2-liter bottle of Sprite
Set Up Directions:
- Grill hot dogs (or sausage links) half done; allow to cool
- Add 4 eggs to hamburger meat; mush up good
- Shape 4 hamburger patties in long rectangle sheets; salt and pepper to taste
- Cook 8 thick-sliced pieces of smoked bacon in skillet (3/4s done)
- Slice/dice jalapenos as preferred
- Melt butter stick in a shallow dish
- Cut sub rolls in half. Submerge pieces face down in melted butter. Let sit until all butter is sucked up into the bread
- Lay each rectangular hamburger patty on its own long piece of Saran Wrap
- Place 3 pieces of Kraft Singles on top of each hamburger patty
- Place half-cooked hot dogs (or sausage links) perpendicular on hamburger patty; leave a few inches of exposed hamburger on the end of each
- Place 2 pieces of 3/4-cooked bacon strips on top of each hot dog (or sausage link)
- Sprinkle jalapenos to taste on each meat patty (feel free to improvise with whatever)
- Delicately roll each meat patty into a tight role using the Saran Wrap; be careful not to let the hamburger corners crumble. The egg should keep this from happening.
- Place Baconburdog on a pre-heated grill at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes (or until you think the inner core is cooked). Turn infrequently and only as necessary. If cheese starts to ooze from the hamburgers’ outer layer, chances are it’s done!
- Toast buttered sub roll buns over gill
- Place Baconburdog on sub role; dress to taste with assorted roughage and condiments
Hi, I’m Adam and I’m a HUGE fan of Food and Cooking.
Do you enjoy grilling sessions with your family while staring at the beautiful fire pit flames?
Flame Gorilla is the site to learn how to have that perfect backyard experience.